HelpYoutube Video In Visual Basic Problem !

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Youtube Video In Visual Basic Problem !
I Made a From Containing :
1 TextBox
1 Button
and 1 Shockwave Flash Player

I Put This Code In The Button :
Code:
Dim Str As String = _
TextBox1.Text.Replace("/watch?v=", "/v/")
AxWindowsMediaPlayer1.URL = Str
Then I Debug
I Press The Button And The Flash Player Generate The Link
But Once I Press On The Play Button "FORM CLOSES"
And Also This Happen With Me If I Put This Link :
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Ts51YAfKZ_4&vq=medium
In a Webbrowser The Form Also CLOSES When I Press The Play Button
But If I Put Only
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/
It Works FINE
Any Ideaas ?!
Help Me AFAP Pleasee !


---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------



---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

@'Bruno /Close This
/Solved
/Veryyy Sorry For Disturbing
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?