AngrySolvedXIGNCODE problem

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
XIGNCODE problem
so i get the 3rd party app alert thingy everytime i log in now, even when I'm not using anything, no other programs are even open.
it'll pop up about a min after i've logged on.

anyone else have this problem?
i've already replaced all my XIGNCODE witht the original ones and deleted all my log files and disabled xsherlock
Yeah. Open up a Task Manager, since i got ''windows 7'', I've got to press ''Ctrl'', ''Alt'' &''Delete'' then click on Task Manager. But After that, look on ''process'' Then Scroll down to see if you've got any hacks or things running in the process, once you've found it, right click on it, then delete it. I had the same problem before.
lol, thanks, i'll try that
ironically i don't get that alert if i actually use hacks
/moved to the proper section
Be sure NOTHING is running in the background, not even notepad or your web browser.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us