New Signature Tutorial!

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
i used to draw by hand, Charcoaled mainly, but once i found PS i kinda stopped canvasing. I lke PS because you can go back on your mistakes, which is always a nice thing....that and i dont have to clear cover anything in PS because it never fades or smudges :P

and Nightlord....no problems, that is why i put (Optional) next to the steps that re-colored the signature, you do not need to do them.

And for anyone who found it better as they scrolled up, even better because then you only have to go through 1/2 the tut to get the result you wanted.

The tutorial itself is not to provide people with that result, it is meant to teach some newcomers to PS about little things they can do to add depth, lighting and colors to a signature.

I decided to go back and read the post because of some of the quotes that were popping up....

Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
See my signature below? I beat yours out (if I closed it officially when it was suppose to) when I made that by hand using a computer drawing pad to paint over it. I MADE THAT ENTIRELY FROM SCRATCH, NO GOOGLE, NO STOCKS, NO RENDERS, NO BRUSHES, NO NOTHING.
http://mpgh.net/forum/graphics/5242-sig_challenge.html

That was a challenge Jackal issued for that exact reason. You should have entered but probably didn't see it.
Need to make a new sig later so ill try this tut out, i got 1 problem though my 30-Day Trial has ended on PS CS2 Anyone got a spare serial?
chill guyz.. you just both have different skillz wer not all the same.. and that is a nice tutorial..
Well im gonna completely ignore the flaming here :P
and say that its a great tutorial
thanks
Nice tut... some good ideas in there. Especially helpful for someone like me who hasn't worked with Curves, etc.

My attempt:
Bumpedy bump bump. Bumped a year old thread. Nice outcome by the way jgulrud.
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us