Error Solutions

Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post

​"No Label" error
 
Known Solutions
* (ESET, NOD) Manually disable your anti-virus parental controls
http://i.imgur.com/zOxMB.png
http://i.imgur.com/OCkfw.png

* Having a game running in the background (minimized) has been known to cause this error as well
i have the No Label error pop up when the game is loading. i have norton, and i did everything you said, have no games running in the background, but still have this error. could you help me out please?
I'm using Windows 7, PerX and everytime I try to start it up with the Hack it brings up: No Label Unkown Processor bla bla blah. Do any of ya'll know how to make it work plz help.
PS: I've tried Task manager and deleting stuff but that does not work either. Also I've tried starting from game launch up
Quote Originally Posted by DemonHates View Post
Closing the game due to an invalid client version. Run the game after completing the update. If the problem persists, run inspection from the game launcher
My friend is getting this how can he fix it
i have that too... can someone help??
Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us