CoolAWP To Barrett Mod

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
AWP To Barrett Mod
Hey Guys! This is basically my first release, and I hope I didn't made any errors. And the File's Virus scans looks good!
Hope you guys appreciate it!
Thanks me if you liked it, or if it worked!

Virus Scans: (VirusTotal)https://www.virustotal.com/file/a20cc32e7b936b28b79069de9d70ab9538b0bafdc355de7aca c06a3c2f0e876d/analysis/1355050409/
(Jotti)http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/88baaff99023738a2804adaa6913cc1879436942
Instructions: malehand : GarenaPlus>Apps>Blackshot>Blackshot>Data>Character >HandAni
kf : GarenaPlus>Apps>Blackshot>Blackshot>Data>Item
Sound Pack : GarenaPlus>Apps>Blackshot>Blackshot>Data>Sound>Wea pons>_____
AWP To Barrett Mod By Johnez_Mpgh.net_mpgh.net.rar1.8 MB · 982 downloads Scanning…
Nice Release
Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by GM_Aae View Post
Nice Release
Quote Originally Posted by Johnez View Post
Hey Guys! This is basically my first release, and I hope I didn't made any errors. And the File's Virus scans looks good!
Hope you guys appreciate it!
Thanks me if you liked it, or if it worked!

Virus Scans: (VirusTotal)https://www.virustotal.com/file/a20cc32e7b936b28b79069de9d70ab9538b0bafdc355de7aca c06a3c2f0e876d/analysis/1355050409/
(Jotti)http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/88baaff99023738a2804adaa6913cc1879436942
Instructions: malehand : GarenaPlus>Apps>Blackshot>Blackshot>Data>Character >HandAni
kf : GarenaPlus>Apps>Blackshot>Blackshot>Data>Item
Sound Pack : GarenaPlus>Apps>Blackshot>Blackshot>Data>Sound>Wea pons>_____
nice but this anyone can make it
Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Dreamer View Post
nice but this anyone can make it
Yeah ,
Errr, This one are for the Rookies and Newbies on this Forum.
Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Dreamer View Post
nice but this anyone can make it
Quote Originally Posted by Johnez View Post
Errr, This one are for the Rookies and Newbies on this Forum.
yeah it is for someone who dont know yet
ty and nice release
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
approved .
Thanks , you're the best minion
thats so easy to make it just rename the file and....bla3
Nice job ... I sucess in making Injector , SoundPack and now i not sucess moding guns
Quote Originally Posted by Voltz_ View Post
Nice job ... I sucess in making Injector , SoundPack and now i not sucess moding guns
moding is easy.sound pack i dont know how.
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?