HelpHooking D3D

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Hooking D3D
Hey everyone, so I'm thinking about getting into making hacks for Crossfire. I've heard that XTrap is a really good anti-cheat. I've only been working with HackShield so far. So I might be up for a challenge.

Anyway, I'm mostly familiar with coding hacks for Combat Arms. To hook D3D Would I just have to normally, find the D3D Device, and then hook?

Also does the game use Present? If not I guess I'll be hooking EndScene. Some information to get me started would help

Thanks
you can write with gdi32 dont need d3d
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
does the game use Present?
yes it's does
and you can hook crossfire.exe or d3d9.dll
good luck
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?