WTSPaypal Verification

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by The XXX Devil View Post
Any payments beside paypal? @Acidic
I will trade for steam and origin accounts. Also can accept Payza I think I have an account with them...
Bumpity bump
If you're still looking to give a vouch copy PM me please.
Quote Originally Posted by Reflex- View Post
If you're still looking to give a vouch copy PM me please.
Nah already have vouches.
I need a verified paypal! Whats your contact info
Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
I need a verified paypal! Whats your contact info
My Skype is AcidicPM
Sorry, already got it verified
Bump bump bump
Bump bump
Bump bump.
): why so many bumps! theres already like a free guide, and even though its not as quick, its still free! ):
Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
): why so many bumps! theres already like a free guide, and even though its not as quick, its still free! ):
It takes 3 days and your paypal account is often limited
Quote Originally Posted by Acidic View Post


It takes 3 days and your paypal account is often limited
well then there is a $7 paypal verification o.o
Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
well then there is a $7 paypal verification o.o
I am more trusted and my price is negotiable
So, you can unlimit accounts even if it can't be appealed? If so, I'm interested. If not, I'm interested in verifying a paypal address. (I have a well amount of vouches) Let me know

Edit: Skype is Pchulo214
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?