RullezJect v3

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
RullezJect v3
New Image

Working perfect//Simple//GOOOD Design

New Design

1 - Open As Administrator
2 - Select You DLL In Browse// Problem Use Remove/Clear List
3 - Select Automátic Inject
4 - Select Closed After Inject
5 - Open Game



Vírus Total
Jotti



Crédits @Rullez
Aprovee

click thanks for me to continue posting

@Austin
@BACKD00R ( Gercindro)
@Janitor
@Dave84311
RullezJect v3_mpgh.net.rar962 KB · 572 downloads Scanning…
Good work bro
Quote Originally Posted by 3D View Post
Good work bro
Thank You @3D
I Made in Delphi!!!
Nice Job Undetected ?
Nice work! I like how its easy to understand it (Bom trabalho! Eu gosto de como e facil de entender o injector )
Quote Originally Posted by PassFailed View Post
Nice work! I like how its easy to understand it (Bom trabalho! Eu gosto de como e facil de entender o injector )
yes... Any Problem Use Tutorial In Main Menu

@BoofiHack

Yes Undetected!!!
I Made Today
Quote Originally Posted by Rullez View Post
yes... Any Problem Use Tutorial In Main Menu

@BoofiHack

Yes Undetected!!!
I Made Today
Send me in skype YOur v2 i get BANNED
v2 was detected, i hope this works!!
v2 detected
Quote Originally Posted by BoofiHack View Post
v2 detected
Yes v2 Is Detected
I Update !!!!
Good job..nice design
Quote Originally Posted by -Spy- View Post
Good job..nice design
Thank You ....
Your injector is Goood
nice man i love your hack i love your injectors keep going <Waiting for approve > -.-
Quote Originally Posted by shiref6 View Post
nice man i love your hack i love your injectors keep going <Waiting for approve > -.-
Attach Approved
Use My Injector


Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post
Approved .
Thank You !!!
Approved .
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us