Help: Increasing Anti-Antihack security to prevent detection

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Help: Increasing Anti-Antihack security to prevent detection
I am still new to coding and I have finally made my way to coding my own injector, but it seems that it is already detected/patched.
Basically what I am asking is how do I change that so that it becomes undetected again and works. Please understand I am really new to this
and I haven't read everything that is out there.

while I am here, help me out with this.

Code:
Dim DllFileName As String = FileName.Replace("", "")
it keeps telling me stringlength can not = 0
how do i get around this aswell?
Don't copy paste, that's how. Secondly if you just started coding I suggest you learn the language before you even attempt to make a game cheat, and anti-anti-cheating is a totally different topic. Learn the basics, then come back.
Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
Don't copy paste, that's how. Secondly if you just started coding I suggest you learn the language before you even attempt to make a game cheat, and anti-anti-cheating is a totally different topic. Learn the basics, then come back.
I am just making a simple injector... if i am not capable of making that then why should I even continue reading the books?
start learning C/C++ and once you think that you are ready enought read about dll injection and another system shit. there is a good book about it, its called "Windows via c++" with a lot of explanations, examples, etc.
Code:
Dim DllFileName As String = FileName.Replace("", "")
Replacing Nothing with Nothing in a not existing string doesn't make sense at all
Code:
Dim DllFileName As String = FileName.Replace("", "")
that method make u , replace a string with new , cant have the value 0 , that is "" = 0 string value !!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?