QuestionAny idea?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Any idea?
Well , I've found a notepad document at 'BlackShot > System ' , named '2012-12-07 20,14,23' . When I open it , it shows :
Program : C:\Users\Downloads\BS_Simple(Vehrdyn)_mpgh.net\BS_ Simple(Vehrdyn)\BS_Simple.dll
Exception : c0000005 ( ACCESS_VIOLATION )
Fault Address: 5541120f 01:0000020f
( IT'S ONLY PART OF THE NOTE )
Just wanna ask if this note is part of the hack detector ?
Most probably so. Try to delete it.
Quote Originally Posted by GM_Dash View Post
Most probably so. Try to delete it.
dude . u think GM_Aae method to prevent ban work ??
Quote Originally Posted by xyolord98 View Post
dude . u think GM_Aae method to prevent ban work ??
Doesn't work that way, it will still create dump files. Only I have the real method to remove the system check.
Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
Doesn't work that way, it will still create dump files. Only I have the real method to remove the system check.
share ? please?
Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
Doesn't work that way, it will still create dump files. Only I have the real method to remove the system check.
SHare then
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us