Remove System Ban Check

Posts 1–15 of 138 · Page 1 of 10
Remove System Ban Check
Here is the real tutorial on how to remove the system check which will cause your account to be banned!
First, go to your system folder at;
C:\Program Files (x86)\Garena Plus\Apps\BlackShot\BlackShot\system
or
C:\Program Files\Garena Plus\Apps\BlackShot\BlackShot\system
Next, browse for these files;
Stat_Engine.log
CrashReporter.dll
Delete them and you will be save from your IGN being sent to Garena.
Your blackshot will still be able to run!
Please thanks if I helped you
-Caezer
THANKS !! I LOVE YOU DUDE XDD . THANKS GIVEN +

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
Here is the real tutorial on how to remove the system check which will cause your account to be banned!
First, go to your system folder at;

or

Next, browse for these files;

Delete them and you will be save from your IGN being sent to Garena.
Your blackshot will still be able to run!
Please thanks if I helped you
-Caezer
after we use dll wallhack . no need delete note disconnectlog ??
Quote Originally Posted by xyolord98 View Post
THANKS !! I LOVE YOU DUDE XDD . THANKS GIVEN +

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------



after we use dll wallhack . no need delete note disconnectlog ??
No need.
/msg2short
Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
No need.
/msg2short
okay . btw . thanks for this tutorial
@Caezer99 close this thread beetwen 1 hours can ? before gm see -_-
Wow , nice one . I post this first then you post almost the same thing ! Credits please .
Quote Originally Posted by GM_Aae View Post
Wow , nice one . I post this first then you post almost the same thing ! Credits please .
Lol ? Yours doesn't even remove the real system, your's just removes the file that was already created by the system.
The Crashreporter in dll. Put it in note?
Quote Originally Posted by Hazique911 View Post
The Crashreporter in dll. Put it in note?
delete !
/msgtooshort
Quote Originally Posted by xyolord98 View Post
delete !
/msgtooshort
Put in NOTE and then DELETE ?
Quote Originally Posted by Hazique911 View Post


Put in NOTE and then DELETE ?
no . just delete the dll crashreporter and stat_engine
Haha , then , can you tell me who started this prevent ban ?? Me , so at least give me the credits . I find it then you just edit something with edit and add the crashreporter.dll . If I don't post about it , I don't think you might figure out this .
Quote Originally Posted by GM_Aae View Post
Haha , then , can you tell me who started this prevent ban ?? Me , so at least give me the credits . I find it then you just edit something with edit and add the crashreporter.dll . If I don't post about it , I don't think you might figure out this .
lmao ? I found out this so long ago, you can ask @DJ_Dreamer
@Vehrdyn , I already post about this almost the same thing first . Then he copy it and edit it to delete and add the crashreporter.dll . I know he wouldn't know this if I don't about this prevent ban before him . Isn't this call leech ? And need to delete this thread ?
Posts 1–15 of 138 · Page 1 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us