Sorry..

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Sorry..
About the inactivity. Been busy.

Won't be like this for much longer. x)
hey can you either remove or check the promo code generator? i suspect it's a scam program as obvious as it looks.
Quote Originally Posted by hyunmin93 View Post
hey can you either remove or check the promo code generator? i suspect it's a scam program as obvious as it looks.
Well, I would. But, I don't have an account to check it on. Also, I've seen positive replies. And, some one's that suspect that it's a scam.

In my opinion- use at your own risk.

X-)
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Well, I would. But, I don't have an account to check it on. Also, I've seen positive replies. And, some one's that suspect that it's a scam.

In my opinion- use at your own risk.

X-)

The ones which had positiv replies,
Were all made in May 2009..
'tis ok hoody, when life calls we must answer, Welcome back anyway
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
'tis ok hoody, when life calls we must answer, Welcome back anyway
Lol. I've been playing Basketball more than the normal. And playing for money, kind of keeps you the inspiration you need, to keep playing. x)
lol $5 is not a lot. Does warrock lagg that much now that they add all that new shit? Because I'm about to download it.
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
lol $5 is not a lot. Does warrock lagg that much now that they add all that new shit? Because I'm about to download it.
Fag. More like 20$ a game.

And download, and see for yourself, Nigglet. xD
lol I don't feel like lagging a lot but okay.
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
lol I don't feel like lagging a lot but okay.
THAT'S THE BEST WHEN YOU'RE LAGGING. YOU GET TO WARP, AND FAG'S GET TO ARGUE WITH YOU OVER THE INTERNET, ABOUT GETTING A NEW COMPUTER.

Lucky you.
lol it doesn't lagg that much but I like the new look.
lmao imsooohood i have been idle from this site to been playing ca and lifting weights
Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
lmao imsooohood i have been idle from this site to been playing ca and lifting weights
I believe the CA part. x)
thath promo/retail generator what thath blue posted is scam...

I tried it many times and still not any retails..
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?