Please just bann him, just some choobs saying it works, that is probably because they just want people to be scammed! I don't want any1 on this forum to be scammed so please, ban him!!!!!!
Sorry..
Then don't use it.
:OOOOOOOO imsohoood ppl get ban for breaking the rules, i think it should create another rule, inactivity = perm.ban !....., waaaa i'm jokingg again hahahaha you've believe it... innocent :PPP xDDDD, you're welcome 8-))).
good to have u bak
It's ok and Welcome back to mpgh. lol
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International HacksI'm Sorry I'm new with a questionWA 15 Generali am sorry
10 WarRock - International Hacksaddress donations sorry 0 WarRock - International HacksHow to change War Rock weapon sounds (I bet Dave already knows how to) Sorry Repost 12 WarRock - International HacksBypass haha im so happy sorry for this thread 15