.NET Game Hacking Dll

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
.NET Game Hacking Dll
Out of boredom I decided to make a Game Hacking Dll that I can use in my own projects, but since it might become handy for others I'm posting it here.

It's basically a .NET wrapper for some commonly used WinAPI functions associated with game hacking and works for all .NET based languages (C#, Visual Basic, etc).

I've only worked on this for a couple of days so I might add more functionality later.
Btw if you want source code just message me.

One feature that I like is that the library makes it much easier to work with multilevel pointers.
Below is an example of how you access a multilevel pointer in C# with this library.
Code:
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.ComponentModel;
using System.Data;
using System.Drawing;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Threading.Tasks;
using System.Windows.Forms;
using GameHackingLib;

namespace C_Sharp_Empty_Forms
{
    public partial class Form1 : Form
    {
        public Form1()
        {
            InitializeComponent();
        }

        private void Form1_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
        }

        private void button_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            ProcessMemory pm = new ProcessMemory("Call of Duty®: Black Ops II - Zombies");
            // This is just an example, not a real address btw
            uint address = pm.FindMultiLvlPtrAddr(new MultiLvlPtr(0xD41318, 0xFB0, 0x32F, 0x352));
            
            int value = pm.ReadInt32(address);

            MessageBox.Show("value: " + value);
        }
    }
}
You can also write this:
Code:
// Title of window
new ProcessMemory("Call of Duty®: Black Ops II - Zombies");
Like this:
Code:
// Process name
new ProcessMemory(ProcessMemory.GetWindowHandleByProcessName("t6zm"));

GameHackingLib_mpgh.net.rar3 KB · 75 downloads Scanning…
/Approved .
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?