yes, the master commander is a scammer, soon as he redeemed the code I gave to him, he gave me some shit and left chat...
All of his alt + main account on mpgh got banned.
I had an long chat with ea support, they told me, they will give him an punishment as soon as possible(I had to proof of purchase so, hue, he messed with the wrong guy)
But I still have the limited edition key and if anyone want to trade, I am more than welcome to rebuy an premium key to trade
i wanna trade my steam account with blackops.gmod,CS source, and tf2 premium
Hey lindi000... Can shut your fucking attitude and stop posting on other people threads.. Whenever there is some one who wants to sell an item, u come up and put your fucking cock in between. Saying this guy looking like scammer.. Lol. Can you mind your own freaking bussiness.