marijuana

PollDo you think marijuana should be legalized???
FUCK YEAH!!!!!63% · 92
HELL NAW :(37% · 54
146 votes · poll closed
Posts 61–75 of 140 · Page 5 of 10
Quote Originally Posted by narkky View Post
?
That doesnt even make sense with what we are discussing...
exactly...
I Said No casue it would just make the Ecnomy worst then it is already and + the amount of people that smoke it would damage the Enivorment even more then it
is already and it would put Drug Dealer out of business.

So NO! GMV
Quote Originally Posted by K33NZY View Post
I Said No casue it would just make the Ecnomy worst then it is already and + the amount of people that smoke it would damage the Enivorment even more then it
is already and it would put Drug Dealer out of business.

So NO! GMV
Btw, dumbass
Although I fully agree about the drug dealer thing Don't want him going broke
Quote Originally Posted by K33NZY View Post
I Said No casue it would just make the Ecnomy worst then it is already and + the amount of people that smoke it would damage the Enivorment even more then it
is already and it would put Drug Dealer out of business.

So NO! GMV

SCREW THE ENVIRONMENT YOU TREE HUGGER!

maryjane for life niggahs for life!
Personally, I believe that it should never have been made illegal in the first place due to the fact that it is the choice of the individual as to what he/she puts into his/her body marijuana is actually less harmful to your body than alcohol, tobacco, cocaine, methamphetamine, or car exhaust.

For the record I enjoy Pot ^_^
im a proud stoner 4 life but they should legalize marijuana it would stabilize the economy do you know what the number one crop of America was weed and it really isn't as bad as cigarettes or alcohol its actually been proven to help with old timers and other medical needs so you see foreign country's have it legal and there doing a lot better then we are so what do you think now???
Well looks like marijuana wins.
I definitely would want to see it voted in.. In afghany there are thousands of marijuana plants. I could start bringin this stuff back and selling. That would get me some major bank.
I think we should legalize all drugs and tax the fuck outta them.
Quote Originally Posted by loopy85 View Post
I think we should legalize all drugs and tax the fuck outta them.
hmmm, thats the dumbest thing ever said. only marijuana should be legalized, crack, coke, meth, heroin, NO.
its actually already legal they have weed stores in CA already xD the laws are weird but you can still get charged with stuff which is like confusing but w/e
Quote Originally Posted by kilroy1321 View Post
its actually already legal they have weed stores in CA already xD the laws are weird but you can still get charged with stuff which is like confusing but w/e
I say drugs kill.Keep pot illegal.
HI ~
Great is everything
Posts 61–75 of 140 · Page 5 of 10

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us