8.0.0 hacks

Posts 31–45 of 51 · Page 3 of 4
ffs just changed to that other one and still cant get it to build :S
I copy the code to a new file, name it something.xml and it doesn't reconize it as a mod
I'll be getting a client out soon, tutorials take way too much time, sorry.
Quote Originally Posted by BananaNation View Post
I'll be getting a client out soon, tutorials take way too much time, sorry.
Infinite cookies. Take them all.
cool as man that will help heaps!! so just a downloadable client yeah? thanks so much for everything you are doing man
@BananaNation can you add me on skype >_> i cant get the auto aim to work D: its... bog624
The Aimbot will aim at his body and you are able to aim up or down.




Hey man thanks so much for these I love them. Only problem is I'm pretty bad at all these types of things. So I copied the old auto-aim files and pasted in that new code(also made sure there were no extra spaces or anything tagged on the ends or beginnings) made a fresh zip with the same 7.0.0 name and everything. Deleted the old zip in the mod folder and replaced with the new. Also I got the new .swf file. I go to the build selector and there is no auto-aim option there. All the other options that I didn't mess with are still available so I obviously did something wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated although if you can't that is fine too. Thanks again man and keep up this top notch work.

Sincerely, Your #1 fan.

Also, I can't locate "com/company/assembleegameclient/objects/Player.class.asasm, line 4876" I'm not sure if it is needed only for autonexus/nodebuff or if it also required for the auto-aim?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Just posted right after you said you are releasing client. Soooo.....disregard that I suck cocks.
@ripzer

I had some of the same issues, remade them with the 8.0.0 title, still had an error in the .xml that was preventing it from showing up in the selector. Edited them both side by side, noticed a few star shaped characters in the text I copied for the 8.0.0 from the top of post, removed them and was able to build it.
Quote Originally Posted by Lockstar88 View Post
@ripzer

I had some of the same issues, remade them with the 8.0.0 title, still had an error in the .xml that was preventing it from showing up in the selector. Edited them both side by side, noticed a few star shaped characters in the text I copied for the 8.0.0 from the top of post, removed them and was able to build it.
which stars tho? Thre are about 6 or 7 total
Quote Originally Posted by ChronicKills View Post
which stars tho? Thre are about 6 or 7 total
All of them, I believe. I made it look exactly the same as 7.0.0
Hmm, can't wait for client. Trying to do it myself just for autoaim. I download the txt files from pastebin, I make the XML file and copy everything in it and make it called 8.0.0_jNoobAutoAim or w/e, same thing has 7.0... but 8.0... I swear I have a typo somewhere
I have a problem guys , Is the first time im going to hack the realm so what i should download?
Quote Originally Posted by PAnkoh View Post
I have a problem guys , Is the first time im going to hack the realm so what i should download?
Most stuff needed needed to run the hacks are already attached by the developers or the thread starters when they upload the hack. Nearly always they give instructions on how to run it. (Unless of course, it's majorly self explainable.)
I find it efficient to run the hacks or the swf (shockwave files) in Adobe Flash Projector, I suggest you download that and wait patiently for the 8.0.0 release.

Here is the link for Adobe Flash Projector

If you don't want to wait, you could try Oryx Domination too. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...n-v1-09-a.html <- found there.
All instructions on how to get it running can be found in the first post, and is very well explained.


Also, keep in mind that when the 8.0.0 mod selector/hack is released you can use Oryx Domination with it for even greater results.

For further help, I suggest you make a thread on Realm of the Mad God Help and Requests section.
just wait for the client bro

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

@PAnkoh just wait for the client bro
Posts 31–45 of 51 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?