Another possible cause of infinite loading might be that flash is outdated. Apparently it isn't working with flash player 10. You can thank Kabam for that, nothing to do with me.
Originally Posted by BananaNation
Another possible cause of infinite loading might be that flash is outdated. Apparently it isn't working with flash player 10. You can thank Kabam for that, nothing to do with me.
Yeah thanks veery much worked for me after update...
uhmm can you change the auto nexus to 30% ? it seem awkward some how almost die .
@aZnUlTiMaTe I just tried building one with everything except full screen and it worked just fine. Please try this first and if it doesn't work try this too.
Yay! You added Stats and Inventory viewer!
My favorite! Thank you, so much, man!
You're the best.
it's stuck on the loading screen...please help
I was looking at this and noticed there is a bug with the fullscreen hack. If the user decided not to select "no loading screen" and at the same time select fullscreen, all the user will get is a loading screen upon loading to realm.
Originally Posted by nilly
I was looking at this and noticed there is a bug with the fullscreen hack. If the user decided not to select "no loading screen" and at the same time select fullscreen, all the user will get is a loading screen upon loading to realm.
Strange... I am pretty sure i didnt select "no loading screen" since i do not need it.. And i got an infinite loading screen ...
Well nevermind... Ifmiss Nilly said "the bug is here", i trust her
Originally Posted by nilly
I was looking at this and noticed there is a bug with the fullscreen hack. If the user decided not to select "no loading screen" and at the same time select fullscreen, all the user will get is a loading screen upon loading to realm.
Yup, I mentioned that somwhere, I was having trouble removing that but I noticed that if I selected no loading screen it worked so I didn't look much into it.
@JustAnoobROTMG, ??? Is that not the same as what I stated? Maybe I should not have put a negative in that sentence like I did.
Anyways it don't matter much that the fullscreen has whatever bug. I've already developed version 3 with tons of improvements (I got a little carried away when I decided to fix an error in the fullscreen code that was likely the cause of the sound bug). I'll be releasing it along with some of my older work that hasn't been updated yet in the next few days.
Here is a little teaser
Dosent work ... just says loading
Doesn't works for me.
---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------
Ho I didn't said anything.
---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------