My new hack is almost done!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
My new hack is almost done!
Okay, so you know the outline when your specing?
I have found a way top bypass that and make it stay there BEFORE you die!
Nice dude! You are waiting for. Congratulations for the very nice job as always.
i love your work.
keep it up
hey killa58, I really support your hard efforts man . Just a question here, approximately how long till the hack is done? I'm really excited.
nice work dude.
[Q]Is it possible to make your mathack work due sv_pure 1 servers?
Quote Originally Posted by VIRTZN View Post
[Q]Is it possible to make your mathack work due sv_pure 1 servers?
As long as it doesn't alter any files then, yes.
Atleast it should.
cant wait for this
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?