CoolQuake Live Wallhack

Posts 76–90 of 121 · Page 6 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by Lambaro View Post
¸hei we just put this in mozzila firefox file in program files and thats it ?
yes sir
Any updates regarding detection? Just curious
Quote Originally Posted by nsgfresh View Post
Any updates regarding detection? Just curious
I don't know
Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBoy95 View Post
I don't know
Your not the creator of this WH? Or are you?
Quote Originally Posted by nsgfresh View Post
Your not the creator of this WH? Or are you?
yes, but I didn't update anything
Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBoy95 View Post
yes, but I didn't update anything
Explain how you did it please, and how you got it to be in a dll?
Quote Originally Posted by nsgfresh View Post
Explain how you did it please, and how you got it to be in a dll?
there is a section for this...
Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBoy95 View Post
there is a section for this...
Well, direct me there
where i put dll?
Quote Originally Posted by gerouu View Post
where i put dll?
in the firefox directory
Detecded or still good to use?
Quote Originally Posted by papaihack View Post
Detecded or still good to use?
still good to use
Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBoy95 View Post
still good to use
Ty Teddy!
pretty sure It's not undetected still
Posts 76–90 of 121 · Page 6 of 9

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us