CoolQuake Live Wallhack

Posts 91–105 of 121 · Page 7 of 9
I can only see weapons,not bodies,everyone got same?
Quote Originally Posted by pespes View Post
I can only see weapons,not bodies,everyone got same?
model rec may not work with all settings, try this, bring down console with CTRL + ALT + ~ and type:
/cvar_restart
/vid_restart
I've been using this for a long long time now, still not detected, and wont ever be. If all you can see is the enemy guns then just force them to have a different model.
Hello,
I have one question, where are my Firefox directory?

pls help.
Quote Originally Posted by leqit View Post
Hello,
I have one question, where are my Firefox directory?

pls help.
where you have install it maybe
Quake Live Launcher?
Any news about this using the new Quake Live Launcher?
also interested in this
I don't under stand on how to install
I use chrome and I don't understand what you mean by diretory
I 'm selling AIMBOT undetectable quake live for one low price. The hack includes: aim, autoshoot, wallhack,
Quote Originally Posted by CosmoQuen View Post
I 'm selling AIMBOT undetectable quake live for one low price. The hack includes: aim, autoshoot, wallhack,
sorry but you can't say it in my thread
hello my friend, is still working only for win78? im using xp and i get a error when starting a map
What is the error? i know a bit about XP so i might help
there is a new hack for quake live launcher. google n7ql 1.4
does this hack works ?
Posts 91–105 of 121 · Page 7 of 9

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us