CoolQuake Live Wallhack

Posts 106–120 of 121 · Page 8 of 9
Hi teddyboy this hack dont work for me i have put the file you provided into my firefox directory and loaded the quake live launcher. Jumped into a match and pressed Alt + X and no menu comes up. im running a windows 7 on 64bit OS. ANythink i can do to make this work?
What the hell does that directory mean?
I'm not too keen over these types of hacks for Quake Live.
Quote Originally Posted by Walthall1234 View Post
What the hell does that directory mean?
I'm not too keen over these types of hacks for Quake Live.
"Some letter in the front":\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


"Some letter in the front":\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
Doesn't work when I press ctrl x.
downt work since ql has a new launcher or?
i cant seem to get it to work, does this work for win 7 64bit?
hi guys I am new here just registered. Can any one help me with hax? ( I dont know where to get em and how to use it) please TeddyBoy95 or nightcodexhelp someone help me please? send me a message or something thank you

Lovroman hi, can u please help me with hax? send me a msg or email something please? thank you
Quote Originally Posted by 0o0o View Post
hi guys I am new here just registered. Can any one help me with hax? ( I dont know where to get em and how to use it) please TeddyBoy95 or nightcodexhelp someone help me please? send me a message or something thank you

Lovroman hi, can u please help me with hax? send me a msg or email something please? thank you
Extract the .rar file and put the .dll file in your Firefox folder.
While you're in-gamw, press Alt and X in the same time to open the menu and navigate through it using up and down arrows and enable/disable hacks using left and righht arrows..
Extract the .rar file and put the .dll file in your Firefox folder. I dont know where to put and how
Quote Originally Posted by 0o0o View Post
Extract the .rar file and put the .dll file in your Firefox folder. I dont know where to put and how
Extract it and right-click on opengl32.dll, click on Copy.
Go to your Mozzila Firefox directory (C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox , the path might be different, though) and paste it in it. (right click->paste)
where is Firefox directory? can't find it
Quote Originally Posted by 0o0o View Post
where is Firefox directory? can't find it
My is in C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox , your might be on a different place (usually it's in C:\Program Files, but it depends where you installed it)..And make sure that's installed on your computer..
lovroman can u please help me through teamviewer?
Played it yesterday with a friend, works great!
Posts 106–120 of 121 · Page 8 of 9

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us