Chams using an external texture

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Chams using an external texture


Source for chams that using an external texture.
Code:
LPDIRECT3DTEXTURE9 tEx;

D3DXCreateTextureFromFileA( pDevice, "textur.png", &tEx );
pDevice->SetTexture( 0, tEx );
Locate the textur.png into the cf folder !
Thats simple programming by the way. Nothing special !



Credits:
UnlimitedCheating


Good job

But it will make your fps 30
Quote Originally Posted by V I View Post
Good job

But it will make your fps 30
Its fucking the FPS
i anyways have always 20-30 fps
Quote Originally Posted by V I View Post
Good job

But it will make your fps 30
Only high resolution pictures fuck the FPS or also 1x1 ?
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post
Only high resolution pictures fuck the FPS or also 1x1 ?
He is painting the player with sprites , and sprites = fuck ur fps in da butt '-'
How about,.. convert the graphic into an byte Array and draw with it? maybe give some fps+
Quote Originally Posted by ree0z View Post
How about,.. convert the graphic into an byte Array and draw with it? maybe give some fps+
derh XD
Quote Originally Posted by V I View Post


derh XD
What?
/msg2short
Quote Originally Posted by V I View Post


derh XD
thats not derhacker , its the guy who make the loader for unlimited cheating
we could do patterns though. Like 20x20
@Biesi I were using my avatar (300p x 300p)
@ree0z You're right But its a function that loads an external texture and uses it to fill the player :P
This could EASILY be done without FPS drop... I do it similar to this and it doesn't lag me one bit
Nice Man ^^
The lag is because the texture is being recreated all the time.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?