SolvedFTB

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
FTB
I need a feed the beast (pack a) client, I can't find anything anywhere. It seems there are none here on MPGH; if anyone has one..
I don't know what section this goes in
Uh, well all we probably have is in our Minecraft Hacks section. There's been a few people releasing and cracking FTB clients, so take a look there.
Quote Originally Posted by 1xt View Post
I need a feed the beast (pack a) client, I can't find anything anywhere. It seems there are none here on MPGH; if anyone has one..
I don't know what section this goes in
Here is the launcher I'm using. It works like a charm. It's also the newest update.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/335-minecr...7-updated.html
Have fun, Homie!
Well, it's been over a week and OP has not responded so I'm going to assume this is solved. If you have any questions, or need more help feel free to make a new thread. Thanks!

/solved
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us