DetectedExicsion D3D Menu Hack

Posts 16–30 of 185 · Page 2 of 13
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
that is his team mates the distance
I know -.- but I mean how I can put them, where is this feature?
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
its ur injector
Hahahaha maybe! but well... i need to wait 2 days because im banned xD, im going to use other acc
Guys hacks works fine, it's probably just your guys's injectors.
no working i use 4 injector
It's not working, I've tried with several injectors.. It says hack-tool detected and stuff like that..
plezz try to make it work for windows 7 and how do u make a hk
what do u download it with, pls some one tell me
Client Error whenever I try logging in^_^
Quote Originally Posted by manopeep123 View Post
wat button to show menu?
INSERT .

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by icanhas View Post
It's not working, I've tried with several injectors.. It says hack-tool detected and stuff like that..
hack works fine and the hack tool mean the hack is detcted
But insert doesnt work :O im on windows 7 32bit :O or is it my keyboard?
Not working xtrap detect it with any injector!
what do u guys download this hack with pls tell me
Extreme Injector ( undetected) abnormal memory access
Your hack is "Send Crossfire Error" and you better believe me.
Undetected injector (I MADE)

is this windows 8 compatible?
Posts 16–30 of 185 · Page 2 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us