Showoff desktop [One & only thread]

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Showoff desktop [One & only thread]
Hello, I thought I could start up a thread like this.
I think most of you guys already know what this mean.

Take a picture of your screen by using print screen button on your keyboard.
Then paste it to mspaint/photoshop/etc and upload it and post it here.

This is mine:


Regards,
Humper
It's been done before in a different section but okay sure xP

Here's mine

It's been made already in the image sharing section..
Well now we have one here :P
Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
Well now we have one here :P
Exactly :P

Keep on posting people
I would post my desktop.
But it has explicit images.
rofl

i change my desktop a lot so yea xP
EDITED BY RYGUY

No nudity remember zhell?


This has been my theme for sooo long. Since im a drummer. Gotta stick with mah music roots. :P
EAT MY VECTER OWNAGE!



Blocked off parts are personal things..hehehe..xD!
Zhell... nice desktop
Good ol Zhell. Posting porn like always.
: @
Its my bg.
Not porn.
XD

*Eat this*
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us