Weapon Hack Damage source code (All Weapon)

Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
Weapon Hack Damage source code (All Weapon)
Code:
		if(hackdamage){
			if(dwWeapon){
				for(int i=0; i<750; i++){
					DWORD pWeapon = *(DWORD*)(dwWeapon +(4*i));
					if(pWeapon){
						if(!IsFlashGrenade || !IsSmokeGrenade || !IsDamageGrenade) *(float*)(pWeapon + DamageOffset) = Weapon[i].weaponhackdmg + 20;
					}
				}
			}
		}
CREDIT: to all MPGH PRO CODER
Thanks for this..but how you bypass client error..
20% pababa walang ERROR
EroRr

error C2059: syntax error : 'if'
error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
error C2447: '{' : missing function header (old-style formal list?)

Help Me Plss
Quote Originally Posted by nwouh View Post
EroRr

error C2059: syntax error : 'if'
error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '{'
error C2447: '{' : missing function header (old-style formal list?)

Help Me Plss
Leecher!! You forgot a brace if u know what does that mean
Quote Originally Posted by Dead(H)ell View Post


Leecher!! You forgot a brace if u know what does that mean
I'm Not a Leecher ! i do not under stand the error
Quote Originally Posted by nwouh View Post
I'm Not a Leecher ! i do not under stand the error
Cool Story
It won't work for you because his addys is for Crossfire Philippines only
wala bang nasa unahan nyan e2 Pic

^_^ EHEHEHEHE
Quote Originally Posted by nwouh View Post
wala bang nasa unahan nyan e2 Pic
Of course! you need to make your own base then enter these code I hope I help you Mr.LEECHER
Quote Originally Posted by King Aldrin View Post
Of course! you need to make your own base then enter these code I hope I help you Mr.LEECHER

Check the code in your signature!

int shrtmsg = "Your Welcome";
Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post
Check the code in your signature!

int shrtmsg = "Your Welcome";
Yeah I knew it may wrong!, I'm not a C++ coder either

I'm currently learning it
patience "pinoy" i'm not sharing UD BASE
leecher vs leecher
oh yeah popcorn please
Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us