[Help] GetModuleHandleA Problem

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] GetModuleHandleA Problem
Hello i am having problems in my code and wondered what the problem is
in my hack code the GetModuleHandleA Can't Unpack Cshell.dll
i've tried LoadLibraryA("CShell"), GetModuleHandleA("CShell") and GetModuleHandleW(L"CShell")
and none of these seems to work,
so can you please help
and also i get an error
"Abnormal memory access" i think it has something to do with the getmodulehandle

thanks in advance
I use gethandlemodulea without any problems
Try to add the size of CShell to Pointer like WeaponMgr. I never tested dat but I think that should work
Quote Originally Posted by [H]aaBX View Post
Try to add the size of CShell to Pointer like WeaponMgr. I never tested dat but I think that should work
it don't work, i tried handle by process ID but don't work, i give crash in login screen
Code:
GetModuleHandleW(L"CShell.dll");
Nothing new, still works.
Using "GetModuleHandleA" whitout any problem ,your base is the problem it's detected .
To make the base UnDetected what should i do then , changing the methods or what !??
@bandi12
Quote Originally Posted by DarkPladin View Post
To make the base UnDetected what should i do then , changing the methods or what !??
@bandi12
Try to recode that base whit your own stile . Xtrap is detecting the dll by a database where he have patched source code's so by recode that code by changing some value's, type's, adding some extra line's in the code should do the job.
GetModuleHandleA("CShell")
You have forgotten .dll
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?