Regarding the more recent downtime.

Posts 16–30 of 44 · Page 2 of 3
I wasnt able to connect till this am, but was still getting notification emails.
blueduece2 cool avatar ha ha we need to send dave some red bull but good news is good news lets all see what happens Oh ya maybe get your own lawyer dave it may be more than worth the investment. Of coarse you probably do
apperantly there is also adds under every first post of a thread.......lame, thats so lame.
nexon needs to layoff we will prevail
so only VIP hacks with be updated for CA?
Dude finally i was with u guys when u didnt do nothing now ur here and my vip gonna.
End can u fix it plz.
Mmmhmmm, I can finally connect again.
Stop confusing me Obama xD
First I think Nexon really is doing DMCA's
But then you're telling us that Dave is just trolling and lazy?
Ahhh why wont anyone tell me the real story
Quote Originally Posted by jared808 View Post
Stop confusing me Obama xD
First I think Nexon really is doing DMCA's
But then you're telling us that Dave is just trolling and lazy?
Ahhh why wont anyone tell me the real story
yup just spit it out ....whats the real deal...all this and that and the other and then ...nothing...sad case of the f virus..or swine flue.any ways i am back............
ya whst is tis
Quote Originally Posted by jared808 View Post
Stop confusing me Obama xD
First I think Nexon really is doing DMCA's
But then you're telling us that Dave is just trolling and lazy?
Ahhh why wont anyone tell me the real story
you no we bout vip's thinking that is what we were getting and nothing now we find out that its because dave is lazy no one was to lazy to take our money i agree with this guy.
-_- well........guessing on dave's announcements looks like another 5 months of waiting......
you can't expect people not to get upset after hearing that.we have been loyal now how are we supposed to feel
'' We got another DMCA from Nexon last night. '' what did they say and wat happened!
it was that the reason that there has been no hacks is that dave is to lazy to make them and this comes from a mod. who repeated it several times in detail.and he seemed to no personally what he was talking about.I wonder is there a dave?? or a fictitious person to take the heat
I mean has a time table or anything ever come true? other sites have hacks out with no problems other than patches
Who is getting all the illgotten vip money?
I do not mean any disrespect but how long do we follow a none existent leader. they say they have coders now ok lets see.do you see something i don't ?
I'm sure there is some DMCA or something the other sites don't seem to any problem dealing with are they just better (yes i have memberships on the other sites)than this dave?if i am rong i will willingly get on my knees and ask for forgiveness after i see i am. someone show me i am please.
*holds up a teddy bear* this is dave SAY HI DAVE
Posts 16–30 of 44 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?