Hawk

Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post


dave is not armenian tho.
Yes he is, you don't know that.
Good bye stupidfuck
He was our youngest minion though
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
He was our youngest minion though
I thought I was the youngest.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


I thought I was the youngest.
Depends , how old are you son .
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


Depends , how old are you son .
You guys are like having a convo in this thread... Why isn't it closed..... and btw.. I'LL BE BACK! maybe.
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


Depends , how old are you son .
I'm 14
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


I'm 14
STOP HAVING A CONVO. YOU TOO YOUNG FOR MPGH.
Quote Originally Posted by kozyk View Post
STOP HAVING A CONVO. YOU TOO YOUNG FOR MPGH.
you got a perma ban + demotion
Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual View Post

you got a perma ban + demotion
1 of those statements would be incorrect. *le noob
Quote Originally Posted by kozyk View Post
1 of those statements would be incorrect. *le noob
Lol, Stay banned.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


I'm 14
he is 13 or 14, one of those .
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


he is 13 or 14, one of those .
but im not LOLOLOL. He is younger than me.
Quote Originally Posted by kozyk View Post
but im not LOLOLOL. He is younger than me.
How old are you? You sounded older than me on Skype.
Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us