Hawk

Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3
Don't listen to ryan . He's like 14- 15
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


How old are you? You sounded older than me on Skype.
I am. PM ME B-DAY AND I'll TEL YOU MONTHS
Quote Originally Posted by kozyk View Post
I am. PM ME B-DAY AND I'll TEL YOU MONTHS
Shutup you're 14. Why this thread isn't closed
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post

Shutup you're 14. Why this thread isn't closed
I dun know. I told you guys that this was like a convo thread now and they started talking about my age
Just stfu i like dave's decision
StupidFuck is back
he is back trolololo, told me on msn. pointless dispute
Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us