ExclamationOutdatedProject Samatha

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
Project Samatha
Features:
Player choose 1-3
Works Online
Set Points
Set Primary Ammo
Set Secondary Ammo

Up Coming Features:
God Mode - Done
Speed
Punish players - Done

Change Log
- 12/31/2012 - Bugs fixed, Added god mode for player 1 only.
- 12/30/2012 - Release
- Beta 0.5

Virus Scans
Jotti
Virus Total

Screenshot


Credits
Me - Made it
Jorndel - Memory Class - helping me get the values
Steam friends - For helping me get the values

Support
Contact me on steam for more info : Project Samatha
If you would like to help add me. Im looking for a 3rd player and a 4 player to finish everything up for the next release!
and someone who can help me find values.
ProjectSamatha_mpgh.net.zip9 KB · 175 downloads Scanning…
Private or Online Match?

If Private, I suppose I could bother to help you...
Thanks for using my Memory Class. (So many using it, even well-known people )

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

PS:

You are missing 2 Virus scans. (Remember to scan the RAR/ZIP file )
VirusTotal | Jotti's

You should also upload your image to a image-hoster.
imgur | ImageShack
And post it like: [img] *link* [/img]
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Private or Online Match?

If Private, I suppose I could bother to help you...
Thanks for using my Memory Class. (So many using it, even well-known people )
Yes I used your memory class
And works online, single and , multiplayer version of zombies
If not tell me and I will update a few things

Edit: I already have Virus scans, let me get up a few screens
Quote Originally Posted by gayguy911 View Post
Yes I used your memory class
And works online, single and , multiplayer version of zombies
If not tell me and I will update a few things

Edit: I already have Virus scans, let me get up a few screens
Me blindy :P
Well, Zombies..
You should add that in your thread
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Me blindy :P
Well, Zombies..
You should add that in your thread
Ehh, I will but I don't think you have money in multiplayer Teamdeath match :P
Quote Originally Posted by gayguy911 View Post
Ehh, I will but I don't think you have money in multiplayer Teamdeath match :P
I'm dumb. Oki?

Well, or maybe just tired. Very late...

Anywayz...
To get the address for the player 3 & 4
You take an address from player 1 & 2.

Like ammo: (We say Player 1 = 123 | Player 2 = 159)

Then we take Player 2 - Player 1
That ='s 36

To get Player 3:
Player 2 + 36 = Player 3 Ammo

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by imnew23 View Post
hey jorndel cant u approve
Nope, @Liz didn't want to take me back (un-official)
So I just have to wait for some application to come. (If there ever will be one )
Dave said there MIGHT be one sometimes soon, but. Doesn't mean I'll get it :P
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
I'm dumb. Oki?

Well, or maybe just tired. Very late...

Anywayz...
To get the address for the player 3 & 4
You take an address from player 1 & 2.

Like ammo: (We say Player 1 = 123 | Player 2 = 159)

Then we take Player 2 - Player 1
That ='s 36

To get Player 3:
Player 2 + 36 = Player 3 Ammo
Thanks that will help in the update coming out in a day or so, can you tell me how to find god mode again. im a idiot coming to floats and stuff :P
Quote Originally Posted by gayguy911 View Post
Thanks that will help in the update coming out in a day or so, can you tell me how to find god mode again. im a idiot coming to floats and stuff :P
You search for 100. (When you spawn)
Then get it or go into flames.
(Pause the Game : ESC
Then in cheat Engine, search for value less than: (100-80) or anything you think is more correct
Then you die. and search for 100 again.

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by imnew23 View Post
okay

just listened to your song and i like it <3
Thanks, but you should use the PM function for that. 8Since we might want to keep this thread to what the owner wants it to be )
okay

just listened to your song and i like it <3
This is a nice hack, i hope it gets approved and its not a fake virus scam...

Haven't seen a god hack like this in a while. thx in advance !
Quote Originally Posted by SOON. View Post
This is a nice hack, i hope it gets approved and its not a fake virus scam...

Haven't seen a god hack like this in a while. thx in advance !
Thanks, thats why I need help here and there, and thats why I have jorndel . but thanks
Quote Originally Posted by gayguy911 View Post
Features:
Player choose 1-3
Works Online
Set Points
Set Primary Ammo
Set Secondary Ammo

Up Coming Features:
God Mode
Speed

Change Log
- 12/30/2012 - Release
- Beta 0.5

Virus Scans
Jotti
Virus Total

Screenshot


Credits
Me - Made it
Jorndel - Memory Class

Support
Contact me on steam for more info : Project Samatha
If you would like to help add me. Im looking for a 3rd player and a 4 player to finish everything up for the next release!
and someone who can help me find values.
I wrote my server hack with only me and someone else in the game, just find the offset between players
Quote Originally Posted by rileyjstrickland View Post
I wrote my server hack with only me and someone else in the game, just find the offset between players
Guess what, already told him
Still no offline stuff??
Hey i added you on steam answer me on there please so i can test and approve?
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?