ExclamationOutdatedProject Samatha

Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3
Are you able to safely scan for addresses while in a private match, on a MP map?

The spectator address is easy enough to find and should work just fine in zombies.
It'l allow you to fly around, go through most surfaces and be invisible to zombies.

I might dl the skidrow version.
thnx for this hack
Quote Originally Posted by btr100 View Post
Working perfect except for godmode. When I set my health to 99999999 I still die in in 2-4 hits.
Ya I know, its broken I am trying to fix it. The next update is coming out in a few days ( Right before I go back to school ) and I will have it fixed by then
well maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Pingo View Post
Are you able to safely scan for addresses while in a private match, on a MP map?

The spectator address is easy enough to find and should work just fine in zombies.
It'l allow you to fly around, go through most surfaces and be invisible to zombies.

I might dl the skidrow version.
I don't get what your saying? I am scanning and finding the values through cheat engine if thats what your asking.
@gayguy911
I mean some of the memory regions are protected so if someone cheats online, they get banned.
But zombies doesn't have this.

I was wondering if you were to start a private match on a mp map without being online, could you still get banned?

I'll try getting the game over the next few days, i might beable to come up with some hacks for you guys to use.
Quote Originally Posted by Pingo View Post
@gayguy911
I mean some of the memory regions are protected so if someone cheats online, they get banned.
But zombies doesn't have this.

I was wondering if you were to start a private match on a mp map without being online, could you still get banned?

I'll try getting the game over the next few days, i might beable to come up with some hacks for you guys to use.
Well, if your gonna get the cracked version, the values are gonna be different. But your online thing you can still get banned if you get reported or vac or tac detects it.
@gayguy911
No the values shouldn't change, just the address location.

I'll just use an aobscan to get the static instruction and copy the value of the register to get the new address.

I did this with blops 1 cause i had the cracked version.
I would just get my friend to test the trainer on his upto date game to make sure the patterns were still good.
thnx for the hack.
Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?