ExclamationHow to Make a D3D Menu Hack

Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post
Easy TO Make Your Own D3d Hack Using Elextro d3d9 Base.

Easy In International But In Philippines Its To Hard Because Philippines Have GameGuard And International Have Hackshield..

If You Have Bypass Source code And Addies You can Make Your Own D3d .

but you cant make d3d hack with out bypass.

find bypass addies! like noscan! and im going to help you!
Thnx... I will probably need it on the bypass

I did started that easily with Elextro's base, it's easy to code hacks, but you need detour because it will crash after 10 mins of playing . Fuck updates, it's really hard to do detour.....
What is detour ? and why the D3D need bypass ? I think when you make a D3D with basic functions like glasswalls or SuperJump it wil be undetected (Same with Nomenu hack) unless you add a pro functions like OPK or Unl Ammo I'm on right truck or not ?
When you want to make D3D you need Undetected E9 Detour to Hook your D3D.
But Warrock scann the dll you shuld to hidde your dll and vtble not with present bzw example make party-> present = (opresent),vtble,6 ^^ = Partyprogramm

you can make it so than Undetected I think so

DWORD dwPresent = GetAddressPtr(17);

present = (oPresent),dwPresent);

I hope I can helped
Quote Originally Posted by ~ExoduS~* View Post
When you want to make D3D you need Undetected E9 Detour to Hook your D3D.
But Warrock scann the dll you shuld to hidde your dll and vtble not with present bzw example make party-> present = (opresent),vtble,6 ^^ = Partyprogramm

you can make it so than Undetected I think so

DWORD dwPresent = GetAddressPtr(17);

present = (oPresent),dwPresent);

I hope I can helped
So I don't need a Bypass but with that code you give us just the address ?

P.S What about a programs which make a process undetected ? [Don't need a bypass I think so ]
bypass not needed only for asm and D3D Stuff like chams.
Quote Originally Posted by ~ExoduS~* View Post
bypass not needed only for asm and D3D Stuff like chams.
Does ESP and px need a bypass?
Quote Originally Posted by ~ExoduS~* View Post
Detour+Structs.
undetected Detour not needed if you have bypass!
Right but I don,t think that he get a Undetected Bypass I tryed to Bypass WarRock.exe but nothing happens

WarRock added in ehsvc.dll one more check thats why when you find this 1addy you get a Undetected Hack
Attempt after you have made several NoMenus and have learned what things do in your base.
Hey there obinobi,

adding hacks to a menu base is fairly simple.
You do it by the following for a normal base, every base is diffrently therefor im going to explain it like the most bases are.
You have a "BuildMenu" i belive its called on most bases (public ones), that is the function that draw the menu when the insert key is pressed.
Its drawed in Present, to add a function you have to define the function itself above, for example:
int Function; //Here we haved defined a function that can be used later - CASE SENSITIVE!

then we go to BuildMenu()
pMenu->AddItem("function 1", Optonoff, &Function, 2); //TEXT , Text Options , Function , Max value of the function

I hope this helped
Ok . I get very very excited about the D3D now looking at your posts and can someone tell me from which base I can start and what about that bypass ?


Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post
Hey there obinobi,

adding hacks to a menu base is fairly simple.
You do it by the following for a normal base, every base is diffrently therefor im going to explain it like the most bases are.
You have a "BuildMenu" i belive its called on most bases (public ones), that is the function that draw the menu when the insert key is pressed.
Its drawed in Present, to add a function you have to define the function itself above, for example:
int Function; //Here we haved defined a function that can be used later - CASE SENSITIVE!

then we go to BuildMenu()
pMenu->AddItem("function 1", Optonoff, &Function, 2); //TEXT , Text Options , Function , Max value of the function

I hope this helped
You talking about On and OFF function in the D3D menu is that right ?


P.S Obinobi have you got Skype or something like that where I can speak with you privately ?

Cheers
Quote Originally Posted by Legendary_Tomasz View Post
Ok . I get very very excited about the D3D now looking at your posts and can someone tell me from which base I can start and what about that bypass ?


You talking about On and OFF function in the D3D menu is that right ?


P.S Obinobi have you got Skype or something like that where I can speak with you privately ?

Cheers
Yeah I got skype
pm me and Ill text back my skype.
Quote Originally Posted by Legendary_Tomasz View Post
Ok . I get very very excited about the D3D now looking at your posts and can someone tell me from which base I can start and what about that bypass ?




You talking about On and OFF function in the D3D menu is that right ?


P.S Obinobi have you got Skype or something like that where I can speak with you privately ?

Cheers
Yep i was talking about the On - Off functions.
A bypass is not necessarily needed, there are much things you can do to get undetected;
- Blocking the scan
- Diffrent hooking method
- ...
Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us