HelpWorking nade damage?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Working nade damage?
I just want to receive a working base with just a no nade/flash damage. thats it. I learn best if someone could just show me first how to do it...
this looks hard.
will this work?:
Code:
DLLmain Input: BOOL WINAPI DllMain ( HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved ) {     DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);     char msg[10] = {unic[5],unic[0],unic[6],unic[5],unic[4],unic[1],unic[3],unic[1],unic[2]};         CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)runner, NULL, NULL, NULL);     }     return true; }


Sleep(3800);


BOOL WINAPI runner(LPVOID) {     Sleep(9800);     try { DWORD dllfile = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("Cshell.dll");
if(dllfile == false) { throw 1;         
}     
}      
catch (int error) { switch(error) 
{ case 1: CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)runner, NULL, NULL, NULL); return false; default: return false;         
}     
}
Beep(1000,1000); CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)AxiomFluxPrivateHack, NULL, NULL, NULL); return true; } 


DWORD WINAPI AxiomFluxPrivateHack(LPVOID param) {  
}


DWORD Wapenclass = *(PDWORD)(cshell + 0xA65EE8); DWORD Wallclass = *(PDWORD)(cshell + 0xA65ED4); DWORD Playerbasic = *(PDWORD)(cshell + 0x9FF160); DWORD Playercl = *(PDWORD)(cshell + 0xA65ECC);
cant read it, arrange your code
This is Brimir base .
Quote Originally Posted by V I View Post
This is Brimir base .
I don't code hacks. I don't do c++ period. I like vb.net and I will stay with it. forget I ever asked for help.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us