WTBBattlefield 3 Premium edition key

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Battlefield 3 Premium edition key
please add me on skype zapdos_94


Cmon guys i really need this key,hit me up with some real great offers,ciao

Peace out
bump,im sure someone has a key >.>
Quote Originally Posted by zapdos View Post
bump,im sure someone has a key >.>
Hello I have what you're looking for. Add me on skype, i'm sure we can work something out. javierrod69

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zapdos View Post
bump,im sure someone has a key >.>
Actually I already have you added but every time we start talking you get off. Is there another way we can make talk that's easier for you?
I also have a key for you left.
i have account if you'r intersted!, ..skype : koussaila50
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?