BO2 Memory Class [VB]
nice :P i might have to release my version in C++ as have already released vb source :L and you've done C# as well xD
Because mem editing in C++ is not as obscure as C#? =P
But if the kids need a class..
But if the kids need a class..
Code:
class Memory
{
HANDLE Process;
public:
Memory(const char* Windowname)
{
HWND hwnd;
DWORD ProcessID;
while(!(hwnd = FindWindow(Windowname, NULL)))
if(hwnd = FindWindow(NULL, Windowname))
break;
else
Sleep(10);
while(!(GetWindowThreadProcessId(hwnd,&ProcessID)))
Sleep(10);
while(!(Process = OpenProcess(PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS,false,ProcessID)))
Sleep(10);
}
bool Write(void *Address, void *Value)
{
return WriteProcessMemory(Process, Address, Value, sizeof(Value), 0);
}
bool Read(void *Address, void *Buffer, size_t Length)
{
return ReadProcessMemory(Process, Address, Buffer, Length, 0);
}
};
How do i write a string, i want to add a name changer option for my Trainer im making
Awesome been looking for this! Cheers,
Please help!
i have Private Sub Button1_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
WriteFloat("t6mpv43", &H2370E58, 2)
Timer2.Start()
End Sub
I AM RUNNING T6MPV43 (BO2 REDACTED)
but i get Failed to open t6mpv43 PLEASE HELP! WHEN I HACKED ZOMBIES WITH THIS MEMORYCLASS IT WORKED FINE
i have Private Sub Button1_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
WriteFloat("t6mpv43", &H2370E58, 2)
Timer2.Start()
End Sub
I AM RUNNING T6MPV43 (BO2 REDACTED)
but i get Failed to open t6mpv43 PLEASE HELP! WHEN I HACKED ZOMBIES WITH THIS MEMORYCLASS IT WORKED FINE
Similar Threads
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Coding, Programming & Source CodeC# Memory Class (Writen by Jorndel)
12 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Coding, Programming & Source CodeVB.Net Memory Class (Writen by Jorndel)
25 C# Programmingc# memory classXX 8 Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Helpmemory class
5 CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source CodeMemory Hack base Using Classes Help I Don't Get It
10




.