BUG BP - Video Tutorial

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
BUG BP - Video Tutorial
Hey Anybody Here Can Make A Video For Bug BP... I Had Try 20x..It Doesnt Work !!..Please
post at the help section...
Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Dreamer View Post
== dont put ur title is bug bp tutorial
will make many people think this got video tutorial for bug bp
hahaha, agree
Hard to make video cause sometimes it's works and not.
Quote Originally Posted by Reyo. View Post
Hard to make video cause sometimes it's works and not.
If works upload nad post it
if not work
delete the recorded video and record again

that's my way
Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Dreamer View Post
If works upload nad post it
if not work
delete the recorded video and record again

that's my way
Then release it.
sometime bandicam make ppl laggy -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Reyo. View Post


Then release it.
I dun know how and i keep fail sometimes i leave and go to the room no see result
sometimei leave go result but 0 bp / 100+Bp==

Quote Originally Posted by FarahAisyah View Post
sometime bandicam make ppl laggy -.-
Why i didn't lag?
Fraps and Bandicam wont make me lag==
== i said sometime right ?
Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Dreamer View Post
I dun know how and i keep fail sometimes i leave and go to the room no see result
sometimei leave go result but 0 bp / 100+Bp==



Why i didn't lag?
Fraps and Bandicam wont make me lag==
Because you got high performance and better graphic.That why you not lagg while you recording.
Quote Originally Posted by Reyo. View Post


Because you got high performance and better graphic.That why you not lagg while you recording.
I got 2 feelings about this
I like becoz not lag when playing
I dont like if not lag becoz cant fly using spam space
can i know who created this MPGH website , lol just like wanna see obama
Quote Originally Posted by FarahAisyah View Post
can i know who created this MPGH website , lol just like wanna see obama
Dave84311 .
TS ni penipu scammer
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?