ExclamationREQUEST TO DAVE...

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
wow nice job posting this in flames section we can flame u for being on of those noobs why dont u try making hack or buy some rather then making us laugh with ur presents
can i get a amen?
Quote Originally Posted by killzonekings View Post
HEY DAVE and the rest of the team in MPGH
I Post this Thread because I and we all free user on MPGH want You to make Free hacks you guys are just selling them to those rich ass noobs who have more payapal money than us think of us
SO HOPE THIS WAKE YOU UP please make public hacks more often.

**Dont Banned ME this is just a advice**
most people who say that get a ban?xD
Quote Originally Posted by batudancer View Post
Who gives you the right to be so demanding about hacks? I mean YOU WANT THEM TO MAKE HACKS? LOL! And your last message: Make public hacks more often... dude... I'm going to shut it and let the Mod do his job.
stfu.... its just his request
M0ar drama pl0x!!!
$19.99 USD is not much...
Quote Originally Posted by kevin66062 View Post
$19.99 USD is not much...
yea just use ur mamma's credit card.......
Quote Originally Posted by hbk View Post
yea just use ur mamma's credit card.......
Oh wow you're fucking cool.
to some, it is like giving of thier crack for food stamps
yeah cus SOME people can't afford decent games, they play free online, then bitch when they want better hacks but can't afford it.
Quote Originally Posted by killzonekings View Post
HEY DAVE and the rest of the team in MPGH
I Post this Thread because I and we all free user on MPGH want You to make Free hacks you guys are just selling them to those rich ass noobs who have more payapal money than us think of us
SO HOPE THIS WAKE YOU UP please make public hacks more often.

**Dont Banned ME this is just a advice**
Since wen do u represent us free users wen u hav like less then 10 posts...
This thread is so funny, I might go laugh in a corner. XD
do u no how fucken hard it is t code? it takes time u dumb fuck u cant just say make hacks?
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us