Operation 7 Mover

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Operation 7 Mover
Sorry if this is in the wrong section, couldn't find it.

Well, here's the thing. I heard from some people that you need a thing called a "Mover" or something like that to stop being disconnected from OP7 when using hacks, I would like to ask if anybody has one. If requesting things such as these is illegal in these fourms (Sorry, I haven't taken the time to read the rules, I'll read em' after I finish this thread). I would like to request one or for someone to give me a link to one.

Thanks,

-Ray
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
I will see what I can do.
Alright thanks.

I already have custom made hacks 0,0, but I keep on getting disconnected and my friend doesn't know shit about that part. S:
They're most likely patched hacks.

But, I could be able to put together a little .bat file.

But then again, I'm lazy.
Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
They're most likely patched hacks.

But, I could be able to put together a little .bat file.

But then again, I'm lazy.

I'm so lazy that I'm not going to finish this sentence.

Fuck. I did.


When you're not lazy, could you MAAYYBBEEE make one?
I'm always lazy.

Sorry.

Just move the files manually.

>.>

There's a tutorial for something like this in the Combat Armz section.

Just search up my posts.
I know I made a mover for that, so go ahead and use the script and remake it for OP7.
I'll see what I can do with duh script.

EDIT: I read some tuts and I still don't get editing.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?