More Mods Please :D

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
More Mods Please :D
I like new styles of these following:

-Killmarks Mod
-Sound Mod
-LogIn Theme
-LogIn Lobby
-Mega Lotto
-Storage
-Buddy Points
-Room
-Server Selection Screen
-Soldier Profile Theme
-Badge Mod
-Font Style
-Other Mod which can help increase your FPS in game !

Notice: Whoever can make I'll add +reputation and give a Thanks to the maker ! Do not leech please ! I want something cooler or other CF version themes are also allowed

This will be very successful for us !
Looking forward for this suggestion !
I would like to but got no time, try to make it yourself?
Quote Originally Posted by -[D]utch- View Post
I would like to but got no time, try to make it yourself?
I am not good at editing. It would take me 1 week before posting it here. I wish to make but my PC is very slow .-. !
Quote Originally Posted by wfefwefwef View Post
I am not good at editing. It would take me 1 week before posting it here. I wish to make but my PC is very slow .-. !
wait for them.
Quote Originally Posted by wfefwefwef View Post
I am not good at editing. It would take me 1 week before posting it here. I wish to make but my PC is very slow .-. !
I haven't reformatted my Laptop for years, it runs slow as a snail, but how come I can still mod?

If there's a will, there's a way.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
wait for them.
Haha, when I saw this thread, I immediately began working on my Razer UI Theme xD

Quote Originally Posted by wfefwefwef View Post
Notice: Whoever can make I'll add +reputation and give a Thanks to the maker ! Do not leech please ! I want something cooler or other CF version themes are also allowed
Here ya go: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/194-crossf...ml#post7312746
Quote Originally Posted by wfefwefwef View Post
Thanks ! Please quote me why I can't repu+ you ??
I have no idea why not. But that's fine :3
Creating a mod takes time, skill and good ideas
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us