Thumbs upNO BULLSHIT

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


Too bad Mcdonalds is now a trash dump.
McDonalds suck tho the KFC is better and I notice more fatties going to Mcdonald
Quote Originally Posted by Legendary_Tomasz View Post
McDonalds suck tho the KFC is better and I notice more fatties going to Mcdonald

I notice more fatties going to the hospital.
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post



I notice more fatties going to the hospital.
After they are full from Mcdonald yehh ..
Mkay, what about hummus burgers? Just hummas, fish fillets and hash browns yumuyumyumyumyum
Quote Originally Posted by Vindictive. View Post
Mkay, what about hummus burgers? Just hummas, fish fillets and hash browns yumuyumyumyumyum
What about the hotdog from Dogs ? I think they made it in China or Japan
Quote Originally Posted by Legendary_Tomasz View Post
What about the hotdog from Dogs ? I think they made it in China or Japan
Eww, i'm never going to china or japan i don't eat dogs or cats =p
Quote Originally Posted by Legendary_Tomasz View Post
What about the hotdog from Dogs ? I think they made it in China or Japan
That's fucking gross.
May I know how to change this to others?
Capture.PNG646 B · 13 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by CyberGenius View Post
YOU FUCKING ROCK MPGH....

whatever your taking I want some.
That means almost nothing coming from you.
jesus some times i wish i was still swag
arrrrrrrrg mother fucker spammed my thread....
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?