Patched[NA] Pie's Easy Mode Mod

Posts 16–30 of 281 · Page 2 of 19
:C my account got banned because of pre one's
Quote Originally Posted by rtyandone View Post
:C my account got banned because of pre one's
no

it got banned cuz u used hacks
Does potion buffs give the invincibility?

Edit: tested attack boost and stam and they don't so i guess not, don't think kai can get the invincibility buff then
Quote Originally Posted by yyzz99 View Post
Does potion buffs give the invincibility?

Edit: tested attack boost and stam and they don't so i guess not, don't think kai can get the invincibility buff then
yeah i didnt change those there was too much info to shift through.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bobysays23 View Post
If you were to do that it would be the holy grail of hacks because if you complete things at a normal speed but dont die farming would be a lot easier. Also if there was a way to make it so you never get knocked down some mining bots could be made that actually work xD
Well the Normal hp and attack hfs i have still has all the buff invincibilities, and none of your attacks are increased.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mrperez816 View Post
Good stuff Pie, Beat me to half of the changes i was going to do but i guess ill work on other mods lol, I will be trying these myself so ill give you feedback
which were those o:
I love you.
Just getting that out there.
Quote Originally Posted by solomon1002 View Post
I love you.
Just getting that out there.
my sentiments exactly
my banning sense is tingling
Ive literally been looking for a reason to quit this game. Been hacking a stupid amount of raids and S2 material. No bans so far.

OT: Works fine Pie, nice job
Quote Originally Posted by Innoway View Post
Ive literally been looking for a reason to quit this game. Been hacking a stupid amount of raids and S2 material. No bans so far.

OT: Works fine Pie, nice job
Just keep trying xD
Nexon probably doesn't care anyways :P
I'm also trying to get banned but no luck so far
The monsters hit way more than 100 ATK I don't think ATK can be modified, it seems to be server-sided.
I'm just saying, I may be wrong but I tried to decrease it do 1 ATK, even 0'd out their criticals it doesn't work.
Quote Originally Posted by ubiByte View Post
The monsters hit way more than 100 ATK I don't think ATK can be modified, it seems to be server-sided.
I'm just saying, I may be wrong but I tried to decrease it do 1 ATK, even 0'd out their criticals it doesn't work.
Hmm either way the you should be invincible lol.
Fantastic Release Pie i love this...the only thing that could make this better is a changelevel 2 bind
Quote Originally Posted by sk8ingsoldier View Post
Fantastic Release Pie i love this...the only thing that could make this better is a changelevel 2 bind
Ive tried editing the binds in the FAC*************.hfs file, probably doesn't work anymore
Very good , the only thing is slashing high (lans at least) still need Sp. Good job though , glad I could test some of it o/
Posts 16–30 of 281 · Page 2 of 19
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?