HELP

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
HELP
hey were do i download perabellum
do you have a betakey?
if you have a betakey. you will recieve an email from acony or gamersfirst. The email will contain 3 downloadlinks. 1 Gamersfirst live downloader(it downloads the file automaticly if you download that little program. or 2 other download links. The email will also contain your exlusive Beta Key. After logging in to the game you will be asked to insert it.
Dreamgun can you send me the link to download the game I have a key and a acc I got a new pc and I deleted the email.
masta can you play now? or only downloaded it?
Going online now. And no, I'm not going to post my nick on mpgh
How or where can i get a beta key??? plz help me
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us