Request

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
Tombdeath + Lost, both, stfu.
Tomahawk = Awesome,
You both are choobs.
GTFO.
Quote Originally Posted by Puffin View Post
Tombdeath + Lost, both, stfu.
Tomahawk = Awesome,
You both are choobs.
GTFO.
you only have 129 post newb
Quote Originally Posted by lostcausejr View Post
you only have 129 post newb
lma0 its my alt acc, Cap'N is on there, cuz his acc is bugged.
lol i no im just messing rofl
Quote Originally Posted by lostcausejr View Post
lol i no im just messing rofl
I hate you. :L

Your Mio sig is cute though.
Quote Originally Posted by lostcausejr View Post
lol i no im just messing rofl
All cses have better grammer than you :@
Quote Originally Posted by Dorado View Post
All cses have better grammer than you :@
i guess you learn alot banding your teachers husband
Quote Originally Posted by Lostcausejr
lol i no im just messing rofl
Shut the hell up?
This is sjla's Alt Account, my other account is bugged, I can't go on it.
My first acc from '07 is perma'ed, I asked for it.
My second is bugged, got 1.9k posts, from '08.

So shut up.
At least Sjla's so friendly to let me use his acc.
******.
Lost, SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT TOMA,
He's a kind guy.
I can't say that of you.
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us