well why not realease to all of us because whoever gets it will probably get it patched just as fast... i really need hack been looking for 10 hours 13 mins straight now pm me it plz i wont tell nobody it..
i want it
Rofl I would have to say this is bs. The hack will only work for 1 or 2 games and the 1st guy you give this too will post it on ever hacking site.
Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006
Rofl I would have to say this is bs. The hack will only work for 1 or 2 games and the 1st guy you give this too will post it on ever hacking site.
not me i wont tell anyone buddy pm me hack
And if he is not going to give it to a mod then I wouldn't download any thing he sends you.
Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006
And if he is not going to give it to a mod then I wouldn't download any thing he sends you.
ok good dont download it car man but i will get it pmed to me im cool
dude pm it to me and ill make u a opk and that will take me about 5 weeks ok
Rofl 5 people are going to get there pc fucked up.
I'm not going to post any where
hey man i send him a pm like 5minZ ago can i have dl link?
I wish i had this hack lol...
Stop spamming my inbox, or I won't give it to no one at all
Originally Posted by iownageXD
IF YOU GUYS DON'T FKIN STOP SPAMMING MY INBOX, I'M NOT FKING RELEASING IT AT ALL..
This is gonna cost you a thanks. And you gotta be the first 5 to PM me. Mods not included, I'm not sure but I think they get VIP for free for being a mod.
The chams are blue/yellow.
F8 is the hotkey for the chams, to turn on/off.
Don't complain about me not releasing to everyone, I don't want to download so much damn patches because of hacks, then losing the hacks.
I'll be back tomorrow, and release it to the first 5 tomorrow.
Please don't spam my thanks/pm, if you see 5, then it means you won't get it.
It got deleted when I was gonna release for $2 >_>
Then dont tell them to PM you for it, you will get PM's for a few days
Originally Posted by Ryguy
Then dont tell them to PM you for it, you will get PM's for a few days
Can you delete tihs thread? and remove the thanks. You're a mod :/
This is annoying, 13 pm's in 5minutes.. and they're all begging zzz