I'm back bitches

Posts 31–45 of 52 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
Hi all,
Just wanted to say I'm back to Crossfire. Can anyone please tell me what is new. I haven't played it for a 2 years now.

Thanks niggas. Any new phaggots here who want to get known to me?
Guns.. New maps.. same shit.
WB. you missed a ZM and HMX, and now there will be a new hero and mutant coming soon in like a month or 2.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
Welcome back.. What's new in crossfire? A lot more hackers that is..
Really? before there was 1-3 in EVERY game. Seems a lot more rare now (btw I play mostly GM and S&D)
Quote Originally Posted by GREP Warhawk View Post
Welcome back! I wonder if you still remember me (played with you in game once!) dun make any hacks
haha you got perm ban because i reported you for cursing MPGH xD
welcome back asshole. (since we are bitches xD)
old phaggot? nigga pls. u dont know wassup back in '09
welcome back man! cf got just a little better
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
Holy fuck. Hero Mode X is great
hero mode x is a SH______it
Welcome back biatch
And, i typed all that shit for nothing.
Welcome back stranger! The game changed pretty much, you'll be so excited
I miss when there was no hackers for a couple months. Best time ever since ima GM player.
Welcome Back
Posts 31–45 of 52 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?