Combat Arms Private Server

PollSlowly turn this into a Combat Arms Server?
16 votes
Posts 16–30 of 49 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
it's gonna have to be 1 giant rez file for everything, so basically WinREZ LT
Yeesh, that's going to be really fat
I can do it anyways, just as long as I don't touch the attributes and such
Will the files be placed in subsection folders or will it just be all the dtx, models, etc within the rez?
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


Yeesh, that's going to be really fat
I can do it anyways, just as long as I don't touch the attributes and such
Will the files be placed in subsection folders or will it just be all the dtx, models, etc within the rez?
Pretty much like this (i'll try my best)

DM_BLOCKFORT.REZ
/TEXTURES
//SouthPark
//<dtx's here>
/WORLDS
//RETAILMULTIPLAYER
//DAT/CFG files here

so yeah there's sub folders

so for a gun, it'd be

Code:
WEAPON_PACK1.REZ
/guns
//models_hh
///<hh files here>
//models_pv
///<pv models here>
//skins_hh
///<dtx for hh skins>
//skins_pv 
///<dtx's for pv models>
//snd
///<name of weapon>
////<wav files here
i'll make a weapon pack here shortly, and try to upload for examples
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
Pretty much like this (i'll try my best)
DM_BLOCKFORT.REZ
/TEXTURES
//SouthPark
//<dtx's here>
/WORLDS
//RETAILMULTIPLAYER
//DAT/CFG files here
so yeah there's sub folders
so for a gun, it'd be
Code:
WEAPON_PACK1.REZ
/guns
//models_hh
///<hh files here>
//models_pv
///<pv models here>
//skins_hh
///<dtx for hh skins>
//skins_pv 
///<dtx's for pv models>
//snd
///<name of weapon>
////<wav files here
i'll make a weapon pack here shortly, and try to upload for examples
K, when you get this rolling, just give me the info/stuff and I'll sort through them so you can focus on the coding and stuff
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


K, when you get this rolling, just give me the info/stuff and I'll sort through them so you can focus on the coding and stuff
Theres no cpding with this one unless i decide to make hax lol
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
Theres no cpding with this one unless i decide to make hax lol
Well, feel free to ask me if you need any help of sorts
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


Well, feel free to ask me if you need any help of sorts
makin hax bruh LOL and if you wanna start, grab one of the GUNS_M_PV's and LTB2LTA and convert the animations



that's the animation names
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
makin hax bruh LOL and if you wanna start, grab one of the GUNS_M_PV's and LTB2LTA and convert the animations

that's the animation names
I'm not that smart
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


I'm not that smart
right click -> rename XD
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
right click -> rename XD
Oh, I knew that
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


Oh, I knew that
learned something new today :P lol
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
learned something new today :P lol
Do I just rename the format .LTB to .LTA?
And I don't see those stuff in that pic, did you open with another program then saved it as LTA?
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


Do I just rename the format .LTB to .LTA?
And I don't see those stuff in that pic, did you open with another program then saved it as LTA?
lol you really don't know modding do you.

find Drigien's LTB2LTA (its on mpgh somewhere)
Get Model Edit from my other CAPS post
drag the LTB of the Anibase or ani_g of a gun onto the LTB2LTA.exe
should convert it to LTA
open LTA in model edit
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
lol you really don't know modding do you.
find Drigien's LTB2LTA (its on mpgh somewhere)
Get Model Edit from my other CAPS post
drag the LTB of the Anibase or ani_g of a gun onto the LTB2LTA.exe
should convert it to LTA
open LTA in model edit
Never done this kind of modding before so yea
I'll see what I can do, and is it every single gun?
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


Never done this kind of modding before so yea
I'll see what I can do, and is it every single gun?
ehh pick your fav's :P
Once school ends in a few weeks, I'd love to help contribute. I can do custom models (not stupidass model swaps, actual custom models), map design and some textures. Like you, I also converted as much of vanilla CA to NOLF, and made it about as far as you did.

I love this idea, I'm definitely down to help out.
Posts 16–30 of 49 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?