Combat Arms Private Server

PollSlowly turn this into a Combat Arms Server?
16 votes
Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Once school ends in a few weeks, I'd love to help contribute. I can do custom models (not stupidass model swaps, actual custom models), map design and some textures. Like you, I also converted as much of vanilla CA to NOLF, and made it about as far as you did.

I love this idea, I'm definitely down to help out.
The difference now is that we cant straight swap, maps will have to be remade, character heads need physical attaching, and lots of other work

Ive been talking to sleeper cell alot in the last week, hes taught me a great deal ans loves the sound of my oroject and wants to help out, so we might get a legend in on this


Your welcome
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
The difference now is that we cant straight swap, maps will have to be remade, character heads need physical attaching, and lots of other work
Ive been talking to sleeper cell alot in the last week, hes taught me a great deal ans loves the sound of my oroject and wants to help out, so we might get a legend in on this
Your welcome
Will be your little helper once summer break comes
I would help but I pretty much forgot everything about modding
Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
I would help but I pretty much forgot everything about modding
moddings easier than hacking
Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
I would help but I pretty much forgot everything about modding
I thought I was the only one
100% Support .
Hmu if you need anything.
I got files uploaded, Server running... wanted that done before i released anything. Now i need to convert the CA stuff to CJ.... Problem with my client is i can only have up to 2 maps max, so i'll have Oil rig and 1 that we vote on (i like oil rig) LOL
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
I got files uploaded, Server running... wanted that done before i released anything. Now i need to convert the CA stuff to CJ.... Problem with my client is i can only have up to 2 maps max, so i'll have Oil rig and 1 that we vote on (i like oil rig) LOL
Snow Valley
/spam plz here
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
I got files uploaded, Server running... wanted that done before i released anything. Now i need to convert the CA stuff to CJ.... Problem with my client is i can only have up to 2 maps max, so i'll have Oil rig and 1 that we vote on (i like oil rig) LOL
Sand Hog will be fun.
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


Snow Valley
/spam plz here
i was thinkin about Snow Valley, i love that map, then again kill creek is a personal favorite cuz i'm a sniper, i can't help it
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
i was thinkin about Snow Valley, i love that map, then again kill creek is a personal favorite cuz i'm a sniper, i can't help it
Snow Valley has long rage, medium range, and cqc
All I ever see in Kill Creek is clipping
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
I got files uploaded, Server running... wanted that done before i released anything. Now i need to convert the CA stuff to CJ.... Problem with my client is i can only have up to 2 maps max, so i'll have Oil rig and 1 that we vote on (i like oil rig) LOL
SAND HOG .
Once i got a weapon pack working, i'll get download links for you all and get them approved
sorry this is taking so long again guys! i'm working on it nightly, but ran into some family issues, i'll get the ok go from someone here soon for it
Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?