yea i tried doing 1 injector didnt work!!! plz help!!
MPGH Public Hack Guide[Choob Friendly.]
i downloaded and installed DirectX 10 and i have windows xp still wdf
My guide is noobeh. =O It has helped no one. ^^
Anyway. Try disabling your anti-virus! I always have mine off! I forgot to add that into the guide, that might help.
Anyway. Try disabling your anti-virus! I always have mine off! I forgot to add that into the guide, that might help.
How do i disable the UAC thing?????
Lol there is a virus!
um... where did u get the injector??
dude, why would i turn my antivirus off ?, because the hack may have directions, when i get in the game
(internet) to download a virus........... noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
this is what i think of that ---- t(^^t)--------- im givin u da finger. lol
(internet) to download a virus........... noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
this is what i think of that ---- t(^^t)--------- im givin u da finger. lol
Nic Guide It Was Hard To Understans Bu At The E'd It Was Worth ID.
Hi um i extracted the hacks but i dont get the injector? how do i get it?
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
CrossFire Hacks & Cheats[TuT] How to make MPGH Public hack to work!! [choob friendly] 18 WarRock - International Hacks[release] Mpgh Public Hack - Sidnietje
56 WarRock - International HacksMPGH Public hack?
5 WarRock - International Hacks[Release]MPGH Public Hack v1.0 (15 min)
2 WarRock - International HacksMPGH Public Hack
102



